Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
218-17 68 Avenue # 1, Bayside
Sun drenched lower 1 bedroom coop . allows 100% wood floor !!! allows washer/dryer-water & utility hock up already there for u !!! school district #26: PS46/MS74, walk distance to shopping /bank/starbuck's/ dunkinDonuts/post office /Walgreen/99 centstore/park/busQ27/Q88/Qm5/8/35 on Springfield blvd & 67 Ave . 5% of flip tax pay by seller !!!no dog, Cats ok , owner occupied .NO SUBLET. income check must - qualified buyer allows 10% down payment !!!
- MLS® #3201508
- Full Baths1
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeStock Cooperative
- StyleGarden Apartment
- FeaturesNear Public Transit
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Other
- Lot DescriptionNear Public Transit
- ConstructionBrick, Other
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2020
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address218-17 68 Avenue # 1
- SubdivisionBell Park Gardens
- Zip Code11364
- InteriorHardwood, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesPrivate Laundry, 1st Floor Bedrm, Formal Dining Room, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Open Floorplan
- HeatingNatural Gas, Hot Water
- CoolingWindow Unit(s)
- # of Stories2
- DistrictQueens 26
- ElementaryPs 46 Alley Pond
- MiddleJhs 74 Nathaniel Hawthorne
- HighBenjamin N Cardozo High School
- Listing OfficeWinzone Realty Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 12:00am EDT.