Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
173 Main Street, Highland Falls
PROPERTY POSSIBLE TO BE DEVELOPED INTO TOWN HOMES. SEE MAPS AND SURVEY. Beautifully placed in village .78 acre lot. Main Street location. Minutes from West Point Military Academy and Bear Mountain State Park. Near all major highways but nestled in village. 15 Minutes to 2 train stations into N.Y. City. Walk to all village amenities as property is just a hop, skip and jump to activities. 1 apartment is now rented with 2nd being remodeled. Third unit was previously a dental office. Two - 2 bedroom apartments; one with fireplace. Possible town house development. See maps and survey.
- MLS® #4626354
- Square Footage2,516
- Year Built1952
- FeaturesA/C Units, Awning, B/I Shelves, Door Hardware, Fireplace Equip, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Stove, Second Refrigerator, See Remarks, Storm Windows, Wall to Wall Carpet
- ParkingCommon, Driveway, Garage Parking, Lot Parking, 1 Car Attached, Private Parking, Storage, Unassigned
- Lot DescriptionPossible Sub Division, Partly Wooded, Stone/Brick Wall
- Address173 Main Street
- CityHighland Falls
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code10928
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water, Radiant
- # of Stories1
- DistrictHighland Falls
- Listing OfficeBobbie Fallon Carousel Of Home
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 4:43pm EST.