Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
79 Turtle Point Road, Tuxedo Park
Among the most highly acclaimed estates in Tuxedo Park, Turtle Point was designed in 1896 by distinguished architect Bruce Price. This exceptional stone residence is majestically situated on its own private peninsula on pristine Tuxedo Lake, encompassing over 1200 feet of shoreline with two private docks and a boathouse. The ~3 acre serene setting has panoramic lake views, and is beautifully landscaped with century old specimen trees & plantings. This 10,000 sq ft gem has been gorgeously restored, highlighting all of the original architectural details, including 100 year-old leaded glass windows, elegant custom wood paneling, beautiful hard wood flooring, and intricate hand carved mantles on all 9 wood burning fireplaces. The spectacular LR features 27' ceilings. Picturesque covered stone terraces overlook the lake from the DR, MBR suite, Library, and lower level indoor pool/spa area. 5 graciously scaled bedroom suites, 8 bathrooms, plus separate 2 bed, 2 bath guesthouse. BREATHTAKING!
- MLS® #4806593
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10,000
- Year Built1896
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesBalcony, Close to Railroad, Close to Park, Close to Bus, Close to School, Deck, Dock/Mooring, Eat in Kitchen, Elevator, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Gated Community, Granite Countertops, Greenhouse, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Lake/Pond/Stream, Lake Views, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Near Public Transportation, Out Building, Patio, Pantry, Porch, Privacy, Powder Room, Sauna/Steam Room, Storage, Scenic View, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wetbar, Water Access, Waterfront, Water View
- FeaturesDryer, Dishwasher, Front Gate, Generator, Greenhouse, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Second Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Washer
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionHistoric District, Level, Partly Wooded, Stone/Brick Wall
- ConstructionFrame, Stone
- Listing OfficeTux Park Towne & Country
- Address79 Turtle Point Road
- CityTuxedo Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code10987
- HeatingHot Water, Radiator
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished
- # of Fireplaces9
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryGeorge Grant Mason
- MiddleGeorge Baker High School
- HighGeorge Baker High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 1:28pm EDT.