Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
84 East Lake Road, Tuxedo Park
"Lorillard Lake House" constructed of monolithic stone for the founder of Tuxedo Park in 1893, is considered one of the finest examples of this style of architecture in America. Originally designed by architect James Brown Lord and remodeled in 1905 by Warren and Wetmore(Grand Central Station). The 8.1 acre lakefront estate has a winding private road leading to a graceful courtyard. Main level features a newly renovated entrance way with radiant flooring, grand oval living room with 24' ceilings, stunning dining room overlooking Tuxedo Lake, elegant library, eat in kitchen, office, two bedrooms, powder room and two fireplaces plus attached garage. Second floor includes three ample bedrooms plus a third level massive great room. Lower level houses gym, huge laundry and vast storage/wine rooms. Exquisite landscaping plus stone outbuilding, terraces, floating dock, barn, carriage trails, and long lake shore line. Perfection. All within 40 miles of New York City. Equal housing opportunity.
- MLS® #4814574
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage5,535
- Year Built1893
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesFormal Dining Room, Foyer, Gated Community, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Lake Views, Laundry Room/Private, Mountain Views, Storage, Water View, Dock/Mooring, Eat in Kitchen, Exercise Room, 1st Floor Bedrm, 1st Fl Master Bedroom, Lake/Pond/Stream, Patio, Pantry, Scenic View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking2 Car Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionHistoric District, Partly Wooded
- ConstructionFrame, Stone
- Listing OfficeTuxedo Park Fine Homes
- Address84 East Lake Road
- CityTuxedo Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code10987
- HeatingRadiator, Radiant
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryGeorge Grant Mason
- MiddleGeorge Baker High School
- HighGeorge Baker High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 2:28pm EST.