Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Howland Drive, Cross River
Picturesque Contemporary Acorn Deck House on almost 3 Acres of spectacular views across the Border of Lewisboro Town Park and Pound Ridge Reservation. Beautiful 4 Bedroom 2.5 Baths with multi-level deck located at the end of a Cul-De-Sac! Lower level offers full finished with Den and 3 Bedrooms and Full Bath with walk-out to yard! Cathedral/Vaulted Beamed Ceilings, Expansive Yard, Perfect for Entertaining! Property being sold in "as-is" condition! COME SEE THESE PANORAMIC VIEWS!!! !
- MLS® #4824458
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,067
- Year Built1983
- TypeSingle Family
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Bus, Close to School, Close to Shops, Cul-De-Sac, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Powder Room, Scenic View, Sky Light
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave
- ParkingCarport, Driveway, No Garage
- ExteriorClap Board
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded
- ConstructionFrame, Log, Post and Beam
- Listing OfficeDwellowner Inc
- Address14 Howland Drive
- CityCross River
- Zip Code10518
- HeatingHot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryIncrease Miller
- MiddleJohn Jay
- HighJohn Jay
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:28pm EDT.