Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Lake Shore Road, Greenwood Lake
This Gem on the Lake, with nearly 700 ft of shoreline, is perfect as a full-time residence or a weekend/summer getaway! Pass through the gate in the 6' stone wall and enter this magical property. It has been lovingly restored, with unparalleled attention to detail, beyond its original grandeur over the past 15 years. There are 2 parcels that make up the estate and they include the main house, a guest house, a pool house, infinity pool, extensive gardens, a lagoon, boat house, an elevator, and much more. The 4 indoor kitchens with their top of the line appliances plus an outdoor kitchen with wood burning fireplace will please even the most demanding chefs. Soak in extensive lake views after climbing the turret stairs that provide access to the roof and a separate "widow's walk." Entertain easily in the pool house and expansive patio space or in the game room and Great Room. Retreat to one of the quiet den spaces when you want to get away from it all. There's something here for everyone!
- MLS® #4825804
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage12,590
- Year Built1915
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Estate
- AmenitiesBalcony, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Bus, Deck, Dock/Mooring, Eat in Kitchen, Elevator, Energy Star Windows, Exercise Room, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, In Ground Pool, Lake Views, Lake/Pond/Stream, Laundry Room/Private, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Near Public Transportation, Out Building, Pantry, Patio, Powder Room, Privacy, Scenic View, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet, Water Access, Water View, Waterfront, Wetbar, Sprinkler Fire Sys
- FeaturesAlarm System, Attic Fan, B/I Shelves, Bread Warmer, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(s), Entertainment Cabinets, Fireplace Equip, Flat Screen TV Bracket, Front Gate, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Generator, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Microwave, Oven/Range, Playset, Pool Equipt/Cover, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Refrigerator, Second Dishwasher, Second Stove, Shades/Blinds, Shed, Speakers Indoor, Speakers Outdoor, TV Dish, Wall Oven, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Whirlpool Tub, B/I Audio/Visual Equip, Intercom, Video Cameras, Whole House Ent. Syst
- Parking4+ Car Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partly Wooded, Sloping, Stone/Brick Wall
- ConstructionFrame, Stone
- Listing OfficeWright Bros Real Estate Inc.
- Address14 Lake Shore Road
- AreaWarwick Town
- CityGreenwood Lake
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code10925
- HeatingBase Board, Forced Air, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCrawl, Partial, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces5
- # of Stories5
- DistrictGreenwood Lake
- ElementaryGreenwood Lake
- MiddleGreenwood Lake Middle School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:28pm EDT.