Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Lake Shore Road, Greenwood Lake
This Gem on the Lake, with nearly 700 ft of shoreline, is perfect as a full-time residence or a weekend/summer getaway! Pass through the gate in the 6' stone wall and enter this magical property. It has been lovingly restored, with unparalleled attention to detail, beyond its original grandeur over the past 15 years. There are 2 parcels that make up the estate and they include the main house, a guest house, a pool house, infinity pool, extensive gardens, a lagoon, boat house, an elevator, and much more. The 4 indoor kitchens with their top of the line appliances plus an outdoor kitchen with wood burning fireplace will please even the most demanding chefs. Soak in extensive lake views after climbing the turret stairs that provide access to the roof and a separate "widow's walk." Entertain easily in the pool house and expansive patio space or in the game room and Great Room. Retreat to one of the quiet den spaces when you want to get away from it all. There's something here for everyone!
- MLS® #4825804
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage12,590
- Year Built1915
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Estate
- AmenitiesDeck, Eat in Kitchen, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Balcony, Close to Bus, Dock/Mooring, Elevator, Energy Star Windows, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Fenced Yard, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Guest Quarters, Laundry Room/Private, Lake/Pond/Stream, Lake Views, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Near Public Transportation, Out Building, Patio, Pantry, In Ground Pool, Privacy, Powder Room, Security System, Sprinkler Fire Sys, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, Scenic View, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wetbar, Water Access, Waterfront, Water View, Wall To Wall Carpet
- FeaturesAlarm System, Dishwasher, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Whirlpool Tub, Attic Fan, B/I Shelves, B/I Audio/Visual Equip, Bread Warmer, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Cook Top, Convection Oven, Curtains/Drapes, Door Hardware, Dryer, Entertainment Cabinets, Energy Star Appliance(s), Flat Screen TV Bracket, Front Gate, Fireplace Equip, Garage Remote, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Intercom, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Microwave, Playset, Pool Equipt/Cover, Screens, Second Dishwasher, Second Stove, Shades/Blinds, Shed, Speakers Outdoor, Speakers Indoor, Second Refrigerator, TV Dish, Video Cameras, Wall Oven, Washer, Whole House Ent. Syst, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parking4+ Car Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloping, Partly Wooded, Stone/Brick Wall
- ConstructionFrame, Stone
- Listing OfficeWright Bros Real Estate Inc.
- Address14 Lake Shore Road
- AreaWarwick Town
- CityGreenwood Lake
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code10925
- HeatingBase Board, Forced Air, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCrawl, Partial, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces5
- # of Stories5
- DistrictGreenwood Lake
- ElementaryGreenwood Lake
- MiddleGreenwood Lake Middle School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 11:28pm EDT.