Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Spruce Hill Road, Armonk
PRICE REDUCTION. Live in your own secluded park just 45 minutes from NYC! One- of-a-kind 13+ acre estate with a 9-acre private lake, and your own personal windmill. 5,500 sq ft Mid-Century home was extensively designed and rebuilt by Architectural Digest top 100 architect Alexander Gorlin. Floor to ceiling windows facing the lake create amazing views of nature from every room. A large slate stone terrace, lake cabana and dock, along with acres of rolling lawns, wooded paths and gardens make this the perfect private sanctuary. Just completed, $500,000 capital improvements offer worry-free lakeside living and ownership. A spectacular property in the award-winning Byram Hills School District, close to dining, shopping, and entertainment in Greenwich, Armonk, and White Plains.
- MLS® #4835150
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,500
- Year Built1959
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesBalcony, Close to School, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Powder Room, Privacy, Scenic View, Security System, Sky Light, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Dock/Mooring, 1st Fl Master Bedroom, Guest Quarters, Lake Front, Lake Rights, Lake/Pond/Stream, Lake Views, Marble Countertops, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Water Access, Waterfront, Water View
- FeaturesAlarm System, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Wine Cooler, Cook Top, Dryer, Washer
- Parking3 Car Attached, Driveway, Off-Street Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Partly Wooded
- Listing OfficeBhg Rand Realty
- Address14 Spruce Hill Road
- AreaNorth Castle
- Zip Code10504
- HeatingForced Air, Radiant
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalk Out, Finished, Full
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- DistrictByram Hills
- ElementaryComan Hill
- MiddleH.C. Crittenden
- HighByram Hills
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 10:58am EST.