Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Mountain Laurel Trail, Youngsville
This graceful lakefront home with its own exquisite guesthouse is set back from a quiet road with 9 acres of park-like lawn overlooking a beautiful non-motorboat lake. It is an elegant country sanctuary. A fenced yard around the house and guesthouse has a stone patio and multiple flower gardens. The spacious cathedral-ceiling living room has a wood stove for warmth and ambiance -- a great place to read, listen to music, or watch a movie. The handsome dining room revolves around a grand stone fireplace. The kitchen is contemporary: bluestone countertops, farm sink, stainless appliances and tilework. There is a stylish, updated bathroom, 2 bedrooms and a den. The guesthouse is sleek and modern with open living space, another bedroom, and a tasteful bathroom. All buildings have been upgraded and renovated to combine period details with modern convenience. Keep your boats at your own dock and enjoy the serenity of this quiet mountain lake. This is truly an elegant lakefront compound.
- MLS® #4840145
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,560
- Year Built1940
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleArts&Crafts, Cottage
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Dock/Mooring, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Lake Front, Lake Views, Mountain Views, Out Building, Patio, Porch, Privacy, Scenic View, View, Water Access, Water View, Wood Burning Stove
- FeaturesA/C Units, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fireplace Equip, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Woodburning Stove
- Parking2 Car Detached, Carport, Detached, Driveway, Garage Parking
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Level, Partly Wooded, Sloping, Stone/Brick Wall
- Listing OfficeMatthew J Freda Real Estate
- Address20 Mountain Laurel Trail
- CountySullivan County
- Zip Code12791
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingWindow Units
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartial, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictSullivan West
- ElementarySullivan West Elementary
- MiddleSullivan West Junior High School
- HighSullivan West High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 7:58am EDT.