Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
299 Grist Mill Road, Tillson
Splendidly spacious BiLevel tucked away in the hamlet of Rosendale on a quiet country lane! Built in 2004 - this young construction home seeks a new owner! Hardwood Floors! Upgraded cabinetry and corner setting for the sink with two window exposures! Private backyard set on a spacious 3.7 acre lot! Central air! Great escape for a weekend home and/or year round living! 10 minutes N of the bustling City of New Paltz and the great cafes/stores! SOLD AS-IS. Master Bedroom w/Master Bath.
- MLS® #4840864
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,944
- Year Built2004
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleBilevel, Raised Ranch
- AmenitiesClose to Park, Close to School, Cul-De-Sac, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Privacy, View, Wall To Wall Carpet
- FeaturesDishwasher, Door Hardware, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address299 Grist Mill Road
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12486
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRR Graves
- MiddleJW Bailey
- HighKingston High School
- Listing OfficePrime Partner Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 2:58am EDT.