Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1468 Midland Avenue 1b, Bronxville
Spacious updated 2 Bedroom Coop in a beautiful pre-war building. Location, location, location! Less than 2 blocks to Metro North Train, shops, Buses and Bronxville Village. This unit features a large Living room, hardwood floors, updated bath, high ceilings, and large bedrooms with ample natural light. Eat-in Kitchen features granite counter tops, new cabinets and enough room for 8 seats and dining room table. Recently painted and maintained in pristine condition. The complex is meticulously maintained and offers a private garden with BBQ and extra storage available in the basement for a monthly fee.
- MLS® #4849865
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1928
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to Shops, Elevator, Foyer, Laundry Room/Common, Eat in Kitchen, 1st Floor Bedrm, 1st Fl Master Bedroom, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen
- UtilitiesHeat, Hot Water, Sewer, Water
- FeaturesDishwasher, Intercom, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Screens
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Listing OfficeGrand Lux Realty Benchmark Inc
- Address1468 Midland Avenue 1b
- SubdivisionBronxville Terrace
- Zip Code10708
- HeatingSteam, Radiator
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 2:28pm EDT.