Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 Bethea Drive, Croton-on-Hudson
Contemporary flare adds a modern edge to traditional Colonial built in 1993 and renovated in 2016. Teatown location, Croton-on-Hudson schools, 5 minutes to Croton train with 45 minute express commute, updated Colonial with newly renovated top notch kitchen, and serene, private setting with beautiful gardens, fully deer-fenced are just a few reasons why this is a buyer’s dream home. Chef’s kitchen includes eat-in dining area, center island with seating, custom cabinetry, Jenn Air appliances, opens to family room w/fireplace opens to sunlit living room with built-ins. Master bedroom has vaulted ceilings, spa bath showcases a Japanese soaking tub and river stone shower. Two spacious bedrooms share tastefully renovated full hallway bath; third bedroom/au pair suite with full bath, large bedroom, living area and bonus/exercise room, with access to outside. Lower level has large recreation space, half bath, plus sizable windowed office with own entrance. Taxes with STAR (if eligible)= $1952.
- MLS® #4852014
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,290
- Year Built1993
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Railroad, Cul-De-Sac, Eat in Kitchen, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows, Exercise Room, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Powder Room, Privacy, Sky Light, Storage, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Scenic View
- FeaturesAlarm System, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Chandelier(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(s), Front Gate, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded, Sloping, Stone/Brick Wall
- ConstructionAdvanced Framing Technique
- Listing OfficeWilliam Raveis-new York, Llc
- Address11 Bethea Drive
- Zip Code10562
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, See Remarks, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryCarrie E. Tompkins
- MiddlePierre Van Cortlandt
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 10:13am EDT.