Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24 Cove Road, Rhinebeck
Rare offering on beautiful Vanderburgh Cove. Unobstructed Hudson River views from this bright contemporary, designed to take full advantage of the view, including the Esopus lighthouse. Located just outside the Village of Rhinebeck; 15 minutes to Amtrak. Over 3 acres with access to the Hudson River…no railroad tracks to cross. Put your kayak in the cove from your property and enjoy. Two-story foyer, living and dining rooms, spacious kitchen pantry, family room with fireplace, office and laundry, a screened-in porch and expansive maintenance-free deck with awning.Second floor master bedroom suite with separate shower walk-in closet, two additional bedrooms, second full bath. Master bedroom and second bedroom have doors to balcony overlooking the river. Lower level walkout with own entrance has family room and half bath...could be expanded to full. Wonderful river views, ideal for guests.Enjoy watching boats, barges and wonderful wildlife including majestic bald eagles. Privately sited.
- MLS® #4900390
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,123
- Year Built1996
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesBalcony, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Railroad, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Pantry, Porch, Powder Room, Privacy, River, River Views, Scenic View, Security System, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet, Water Access, Water View, Waterfront
- FeaturesAlarm System, Awning, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Light Fixtures, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Wall Oven, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Water Conditioner Owned
- Parking2 Car Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded, Sloping, Easement, Stone/Brick Wall
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address24 Cove Road
- AreaHyde Park
- SubdivisionVanderburgh Cove
- Zip Code12572
- HeatingForced Air, Radiant
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Walk Out
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryChancellor Livingston
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 4:58pm EDT.