Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Lookout Avenue, Bronxville
Set on Bronxville's premier Hilltop, this stunning Victorian was designed in 1909 by William W. Kent. Exquisite period details include a carved French Renaissance staircase, leaded windows, parquet floors, 4 fireplaces, 10' ceilings and walls detailed by beautiful moldings. The 4347 square feet of living space features 7 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths and a renovated dine-in multitasking kitchen with a Wolf Stove. There is a recreation room on the lower level with high ceilings, a full bath and two private entrances (1400 square feet of additional space). The outdoor options are many, with a large accessible bi-level porch for enjoying panoramic views of Bronxville. A flat, fenced backyard and parking for many cars (a rare find) only adds to the convenience of this prestigious location. A bonus of 1,426 sq ft from the finished basement which makes the house $450 per sq ft.
- MLS® #4904655
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,347
- Year Built1903
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesBalcony, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Community Tennis Courts, Eat in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Porch, Powder Room, Scenic View, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement
- FeaturesAlarm System, Basketball Hoop, Ceiling Fan, Compactor, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Disposal, Door Hardware, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Shed, Speakers Indoor, Stained Glass Window, Washer, Craft/Table/Bench, Humidifier, Storm Windows
- Parking1 Car Attached, Driveway, Storage
- Lot DescriptionHistoric District
- ConstructionOther/See Remarks
- Listing OfficeJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address9 Lookout Avenue
- SubdivisionLawrence Park
- Zip Code10708
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces4
- # of Stories4
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 4:43am EDT.