Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
186 Cortlandt Street, Croton-on-Hudson
Location!!! Commuters dream, immaculate colonial set on .79 acres of manicured property. Located minutes to the train, convenient to Route 9/9A, this home features 2/3 bedrooms + den with walk-in closet, gleaming hardwood floors throughout, oak kitchen with tile countertops and flooring, HUGE master bedroom w/private deck, 2 closets and entrances, 2 full baths, one with a European bidet, tons of closet space, full basement with 2nd cellar and sliders to new stone patio, fenced in yard w/a 25 x 17 shed w/attic area, environmental monitoring system, new roof (2016) with a 50 year transferable warranty, newer stone walls and walkways, 1 car detached garage, could be doubled with parking currently for 4 cars all located on a tree lined cul-de-sac. This home also features views of the Hudson River and is just minutes to George's Island for boat launch and Hudson activities. Expansion possibilities are endless. 2nd largest property in the neighborhood. MOVE IN condition.
- MLS® #4904880
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,170
- Year Built1954
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesBalcony, Close to Bus, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Cul-De-Sac, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Near Public Transportation, Powder Room, River Views, Security System, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet, Water View
- FeaturesA/C Units, Ceiling Fan, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Shed, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer
- Parking1 Car Attached, Driveway
- ExteriorMasonry, Shingle, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloping, Stone/Brick Wall
- Listing OfficeCannizzaro Real Estate Center
- Address186 Cortlandt Street
- Zip Code10520
- HeatingBase Board, Radiator
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk Out
- # of Stories3
- DistrictHendrick Hudson
- ElementaryFrank G. Lindsey
- MiddleBlue Mountain
- HighHendrick Hudson
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 7:58pm EDT.