Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Rockview Drive, call Listing Agent
Close to downtown Greenwich Avenue with all the happenings, the meticulous renovation is tucked on a side street at the Lake Avenue rotary surrounded by vintage single family homes on a private lane. Upgrades include newer roof, master suite, & refinished brass hardware and glass doorknobs from the 1920's, Stone floor sun porch opens to .37 acres of lush landscape. 2 car garage. 4BRS plus office.
- MLS® #4905649
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,649
- Year Built1928
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClose to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to Shops, Cul-De-Sac, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Master Bath, Patio, Porch, Powder Room, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Balcony, Near Public Transportation
- FeaturesDishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Oven/Range, Washer
- Parking2 Car Attached
- ConstructionBatt Insulation
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res Brokerage
- Address14 Rockview Drive
- Citycall Listing Agent
- Zip Code06830
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk Out
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCall Listing Agent
- Elementarycall Listing Agent
- Middlecall Listing Agent
- Highcall Listing Agent
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:13am EDT.