Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
356 Gabel Road, Callicoon
Are you looking for beautiful views for miles? Country life on a farm? 60 acres to have fun with lots of room to roam? (additional land may be available) Then this is the place for you! This land is perfect for horses, cows, or any other livestock with it's barns, outbuildings, fields and fenced in land. Year round, outdoor sports would be so much fun! There's so much land for snowmobiling, cross country skiing, hiking, riding horses and 4-wheelers and an 18' deep, spring fed pond for swimming, fishing and ice skating! There's plenty of room for gardening too! Presently this is a working farm. The barns have numerous stalls, heat and running water and a full bathroom to clean up after chores! The home features a cozy, warm, family atmosphere with a country kitchen, dining room with built-ins, living room & bonus room on the main floor. There is an updated bathroom & four bedrooms on the second floor. Bring your family to the country to live the good life, as the current family & their ancestors have done for generations. Located close to Jeffersonville and Callicoon with their many country stores and activities, Bethel Woods, Delaware River and the Villa Roma!
- MLS® #4908159
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,584
- Year Built1898
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House, Two Story
- AmenitiesDeck, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Horse Property, Lake/Pond/Stream, Mountain Views, Out Building, Porch, Stable/Paddock, Storage, Walk Out Basement, Workshop, Barn, Close to Park, Close to Shops, Close to School, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, 1st Floor Bedrm, 1st Fl Master Bedroom, Laundry Room/Private, Near Public Transportation, Pantry, Privacy, Scenic View, View, Wood Burning Stove, Water Access, Waterfront, Water View, Wall To Wall Carpet
- FeaturesLight Fixtures, Oven/Range, B/I Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Door Hardware, Refrigerator, Screens, Shed, See Remarks, Storm Windows, TV Dish, Woodburning Stove, Wall to Wall Carpet
- ParkingOff-Street Parking, Attached, Driveway, 4+ Car Attached, Other/See Remarks, Private Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Corner Lot, Sloping, Possible Sub Division, Partly Wooded
- Listing OfficeMalek Properties
- Address356 Gabel Road
- CountySullivan County
- Zip Code12723
- HeatingSee Remarks, Radiator
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartial, Unfinished, Walk Out
- # of Stories2
- DistrictSullivan West
- ElementarySullivan West Elementary
- MiddleSullivan West Junior High School
- HighSullivan West High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 9:13am EST.