Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
43 Prescott Avenue, Bronxville
Thoughtfully renovated and expanded for luxe living with a modern vibe, 43 Prescott is a Bronxville architectural treasure. Seamlessly marrying period details with sophisticated design and decor, this 1897 William Bates masterpiece enjoys the added benefit of an ultra prime Historic Hilltop location, a short stroll from the heart of Bronxville village, school and train. From its iconic stonework to its dramatic windows, this 5/6 bedroom home has been reinvented to offer the highest functioning modern living spaces. An inviting and expansive stone porch in front winds down to private garden terraces and level yard. Inside, beyond the dramatic formal rooms, an expanded cooks kitchen adjoins a sunny family room and 5.1 gorgeous Waterworks baths pay homage to the home's Turn of the Century roots. On the garden level, a game room, exercise room, large family room all with radiant floor heat, plus a 900 bottle wine cellar. Tesla Charging station too. Turnkey perfection.
- MLS® #4908994
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,939
- Year Built1897
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther/See Remarks
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Porch, Powder Room, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Walk Out Basement, Marble Countertops
- FeaturesAlarm System, Cook Top, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Grill, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Shades/Blinds, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Wine Cooler, Flat Screen TV Bracket, Speakers Indoor
- ParkingDriveway, 1 Car Detached
- ExteriorStone, Shingle
- Lot DescriptionHistoric District, Level
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address43 Prescott Avenue
- SubdivisionHistoric Lawrence Park
- Zip Code10708
- HeatingHot Water, Radiant
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, See Remarks, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories4
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 7:58am EDT.