Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Beechmont Avenue, Bronxville
Incredible location and value in the coveted Cedar Knolls Historic District!. The perfect lifestyle awaits you in this impressive 5-bedroom home located less than 1-mile from the Bronxville Metro North Train Station. This property provides an easy-living opportunity with a grand foyer, expansive living room w/fireplace, a stone sun room, formal dining room, bedroom/study & full bathroom. The kitchen is suited for the avid cook offering granite countertops, island, 2 sinks, professional appliances & access to the patio & garden. The second level showcases the master bedroom suite w/marble bathroom w/separate shower & tub.This level also provides 3 double bedrooms, & bathroom. The third floor includes a playroom, walk-in closet & storage/excercise studio. Restaurants, shops, Soul Cycle, Pure Barre, movie theater, libraries & train are in walking distance from this home & offer the conveniences of city living
- MLS® #4912696
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,720
- Year Built1929
- TypeSingle Family
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Balcony, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Patio, Sprinkler Fire Sys, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Walk In Closet, Wall To Wall Carpet, Close to Bus, Near Public Transportation
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Garage Remote, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Shed, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Alarm System, Chandelier(s), Curtains/Drapes, Door Hardware, Screens, Stained Glass Window
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway, Attached, Street Parking
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Historic District
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address9 Beechmont Avenue
- SubdivisionCedar Knolls
- Zip Code10708
- HeatingHot Water, Radiator
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 5:13am EDT.