Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Van Tuyl Road, Barryville
Sitting serenely on a bluff on 12 acres of rolling land, this stunning Contemporary Post-and-Beam custom-designed home commands superb mountain views, is completely private and secluded. Built with meticulous attention to detail, the home is intriguing and unique, dramatic and elegant but with a relaxed ambiance. With soaring ceilings, walls of windows, fine touches like custom steel-and-wood floating staircases, a lofted gallery, high-end finishes, two magnificent masonry fireplaces and a 1st floor master suite, the space is flowing & flexible. The spectacular 3-chef kitchen has Birch cabinets, granite counters, walnut-inlaid butcher block, zinc sheeting and top-of-the-line appliances, it’s gorgeous, entirely functional & made for entertainment. Intriguing and unique, the house sparkles with unusual surfaces from polished concrete and slate to flagstone and native stone. Two decks, a patio, covered porch, a pond & Delaware River rights make this home just perfect, inside and out.
- MLS® #4915188
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,920
- Year Built2003
- TypeSingle Family
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Lake/Pond/Stream, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Patio, Porch, Powder Room, Privacy, Scenic View, Security System, Storage, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet, Water Access, Water View, Wetbar, Out Building, River, Wood Burning Stove
- FeaturesA/C Units, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Cook Top, Craft/Table/Bench, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(s), Light Fixtures, Microwave, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Shed, Wall Oven, Wine Cooler, B/I Shelves, Entertainment Cabinets, Freezer, Low Flow fixtures, Second Dishwasher, Whole House Ent. Syst
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded, Sloping, Stone/Brick Wall
- ConstructionFrame, Post and Beam
- Listing OfficeGlobal Property Systems
- Address102 Van Tuyl Road
- CountySullivan County
- Zip Code12719
- CoolingWindow Units
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryRoss Mackenzie
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 5:43pm EDT.