Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Parkview Avenue 2m, Bronxville
Totally renovated and in mint condition. This is a classic Pre-War in sought after Haddon Hall in Bronxville. High ceilings, wood burning fireplace, chef's kitchen featuring Wolf gas range, Subzero refrigerator and huge wine/beverage storage. details throughout. The building is pet-friendly with dogs up to 75 pounds welcome. Meticulously maintained building with storage available for $68 per month. Parking permit is $25 per year for unassigned neighborhood parking. the charming Village of Bronxville and train station are very close.
- MLS® #4916985
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,300
- Year Built1929
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Common, Cul-De-Sac, Granite Countertops
- UtilitiesHeat, Hot Water
- FeaturesDishwasher, A/C Units, B/I Shelves, Chandelier(s), Energy Star Appliance(s), Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Wine Cooler
- ParkingStreet Parking, Waitlist
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- Listing OfficeHalstead Riverdale, Llc
- Address25 Parkview Avenue 2m
- SubdivisionHaddon Hall
- Zip Code10708
- CoolingWindow Units
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 5:13am EDT.