Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
11 Parrott Street, Cold Spring
"Cascabella" ... A true 19th Century Estate in the Village of Cold Spring; one of only four village properties sited on more than 4 acres. Suburban privacy a short walk from the shops and train sets this compound apart. The main house offers over 5000 square feet of classic elegance circa 1840. Beautiful gardens and landscaped swimming pool area, together with the preservation of traditional details including hardwood floors and original moldings make this property a rare find. Property also includes a one bedroom guest house.
- MLS® #4917326
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,274
- Year Built1840
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleMini Estate
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, In Ground Pool, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Patio, Porch, Powder Room, Privacy, Scenic View, Security System, View
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- ParkingOff-Street Parking, Covered, Carport
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionHistoric District
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address11 Parrott Street
- CityCold Spring
- Zip Code10516
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces7
- # of Stories3
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 12:28am EDT.