Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
554 Bedford Road, Armonk
Spectacular westerly views, walls of windows and beautiful wide Oak flooring make this home bright and cozy. Enjoy a warm fire on those cold Wintery nights. Beautifully and well-constructed Stone House with multi-colored stones perched on a hill overlooking the Brynwood Golf & Country Club. Secluded and private, yet convenient to train and area conveniences. Commute to NYC in under an hour then come home to your serene country escape.
- MLS® #4919571
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,456
- Year Built1989
- TypeSingle Family
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Railroad, Energy Star Windows, Foyer, Golf Course, Master Bath, Porch, Powder Room, Privacy, Security System, Sky Light, Storage, View
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fireplace Equip, Freezer, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Storm Windows, Washer
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway
- Lot DescriptionStone/Brick Wall
- Listing OfficeGlobal Real Estate Network Llc
- Address554 Bedford Road
- AreaNorth Castle
- Zip Code10504
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictByram Hills
- MiddleH.C. Crittenden
- HighByram Hills
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:13pm EST.