Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 Jordan Lane, Ardsley
This light-filled colonial offers lush park-like grounds and privacy in a highly sought Ardsley school district location. Bright two-story entry leads to an open flow throughout perfect for entertaining and everyday living. An oversized family room with soaring cathedral ceiling & fireplace adjoins the large eat-in-kitchen with SS appliances and hardwood floors. The elegant living room features French doors to a quiet study and the formal dining room has a butler's pantry. Hall PDR, a separate laundry room and tiled mudroom with a door to 3 car garage complete the first floor. A delightful 2nd-floor master suite has a sitting area and walk-in closet, over-sized ensuite marble master bath, jacuzzi tub & separate shower. There is a second ensuite bedroom comfortable for guests, plus three additional hall bedrooms with hall marble full bath. Sited on one acre the level rear yard offers plenty of room for a pool and tennis. Explore the best of Ardsley with a home to call your own!
- MLS® #4921023
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,939
- Year Built1999
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Cul-De-Sac, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Powder Room, Privacy, Security System, Sky Light, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet
- FeaturesAlarm System, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Chandelier(s), Cook Top, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Disposal, Door Hardware, Fireplace Equip, Freezer, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Mailbox, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Storm Windows, Wall Oven, Wall to Wall Carpet, Whirlpool Tub
- Parking3 Car Attached, Driveway
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloping, Stone/Brick Wall
- Listing OfficeJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address3 Jordan Lane
- Zip Code10502
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryConcord Road
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:58pm EDT.