Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Damien Court, Chester
Where to begin...this home sits at the dead end of a cul-de-sac. It's surrounded by beautiful mature landscaping. Original owner has spent over $107,000 in gorgeous landscaping, fenced in rear yard, stone walls, stone pillars to enter driveway, stone paver patio, walkways, shed, large rear deck and the list goes on and on. Exterior rear patio furniture stays along with the gazebo that is portable and can easily be removed w/4 screws. (Not anything permanent of a structure). The interior of the home is so spacious with 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Home was originally built larger from day 1 than original plan. Energy efficient Simonton thermo-pane windows which were an upgrade when the home was built. 9ft clgs on the first flr. Vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, chair railings, crown molding, wired for an alarm system. Huge master suite w/trayed ceilings & private bathroom w/whirlpool tub & separate shower/All large bdrms. MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE!
- MLS® #4922245
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,846
- Year Built2004
- TypeSingle Family
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Cul-De-Sac, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Out Building, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Privacy, Scenic View, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Pellet Stove, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Shed, Solar Panels Leased, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Water Conditioner Owned, Whirlpool Tub
- Parking2 Car Attached
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partly Wooded
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors
- Address9 Damien Court
- AreaBlooming Grove
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code10918
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryNorth Main Street
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 2:13pm EDT.