Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
568 Bedford Road, Pleasantville
Welcome home to this stunning and one of a kind, stone Colonial home that blends an old world beautifully crafted stone exterior with modern updates for today's contemporary living. Built in the early 1900s by Oscar Vatet, using local quarry stones, this home exudes charm through high ceilings, exposed beams, period woodwork, and built-ins. The home boasts an updated eat-in-kitchen, dining room with built-in window seat, living room with an oversized stone fireplace and french doors leading to an outdoor stone covered porch ideal for entertaining and dining al fresco. The second floor offers four bedrooms, arched doorways, and an office built-in nook area perfect for telecommuting or homework. The finished walk-out basement makes for a comfortable family room. The house is set on .39 acres with specimen plantings and a private backyard. A short walk to all the charming Village has to offer: schools, Metro-North train station, Farmers Market, Jacob Burns Theater, restaurants, shops and more. This house is a rare find and cannot be missed.
- MLS® #4922674
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,460
- Year Built1920
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Cul-De-Sac, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Near Public Transportation, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Powder Room, Privacy, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement
- FeaturesAttic Fan, Chandelier(s), Convection Oven, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Flat Screen TV Bracket, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Shades/Blinds, Storm Windows, Washer, Whirlpool Tub, TV Dish
- Parking2 Car Detached, Driveway, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Level, Stone/Brick Wall
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman Real Estate
- Address568 Bedford Road
- AreaMount Pleasant
- Zip Code10570
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryBedford Road
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 7:13am EDT.