Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
316 Avery Road, Garrison
One hour from NYC, this loft style retreat was designed as homage to the owners former downtown industrial living space. The home boasts 5300+sq.ft. of wide open expanse and soaring walls of glass on 5+ acres of privacy. The hand soldered copper roof, salvaged 200yr old beams, and reclaimed Black Walnut and Yellow Pine wide plank flooring add an air of history, while the exceptional chef’s kitchen is executed in the ‘unfitted’ style reminiscent of an Old-World villa. In keeping with a self-sustaining lifestyle, the Potager, an organic garden, is just steps away. There is plenty of space for entertaining and overnight guests with an ultra-private master suite, guest bedrooms and a private apartment. Outdoors, the salt water pool with its auto-locking cover frames the view looking across the Hudson River of Black Rock Mountain and beyond. With Metro North’s station just 4 miles away and several choices for highway travel, this location is one of the best kept secret commutes to Midtown.
- MLS® #4926611
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,307
- Year Built1986
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther/See Remarks
- AmenitiesClose to Park, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Skylight(s), Energy Star Windows, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, In Ground Pool, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Out Building, Pantry, Porch, Scenic View, Sky Light, Walk In Closet, Workshop
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fireplace Equip, Freezer, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Generator, Microwave, Oven/Range, Pool Equipt/Cover, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Refrigerator, Second Dishwasher, Second Stove, Shed
- Parking2 Car Detached
- Has PoolYes
- ConstructionPost and Beam, Recycled/Renewable materials/Resources used
- Listing OfficeNorth Country Sothebys Int Rlt
- Address316 Avery Road
- Zip Code10524
- HeatingBase Board, Radiant
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces2
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:43am EDT.