Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
329 Roaring Brook Road, Chappaqua
Inspiring Serenity! Enchanted and Historical Antique Colonial. From its impressive front gate to its majestic setting and breathtaking property with in-ground gunite pool, pond with fountain and a large terrace overlooking the pond. The interior of the house dates to 1800's. The home exhibits the unrivalled quality with rich details and character. Beautifully renovated state-of-the-art eat-in-kitchen with Viking Professional 6 gas burners with grill and double oven stove, Viking exhaust hood, Viking warming draw, KitchenAid microwave, Bosch dishwasher, Marvel wine cooler, kitchen compact garbage, SubZero refrigerator. Huge and elegant formal living room with fireplace. Glassed solarium with fireplace. Formal dining room. Paneled den with a bar and renovated bath. Au-pair room completes the 1st floor. 2nd floor consists of elegant master bedroom with luxurious master bath, 3 bedrooms, 2 renovated hall baths and office. It lives like 5-6 bedrooms. Authentic stone wine cellar. Minutes to train and schools.
- MLS® #4927230
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,372
- Year Built1800
- TypeSingle Family
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Skylight(s), Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, In Ground Pool, Lake/Pond/Stream, Laundry Room/Private, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Near Public Transportation, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Privacy, Security System, Sky Light, Storage, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet, Water View, Workshop, Dock/Mooring
- FeaturesA/C Units, Alarm System, B/I Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(s), Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Shades/Blinds, Speakers Indoor, Washer, Whirlpool Tub, Wine Cooler, Flat Screen TV Bracket, Front Gate, Gas Tank, Pool Equipt/Cover
- Parking2 Car Detached, Driveway
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address329 Roaring Brook Road
- AreaNew Castle
- Zip Code10514
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRoaring Brook
- MiddleSeven Bridges
- HighHorace Greeley
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 2:43pm EDT.