Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 Columbus Avenue G20, Tuckahoe
Unique hustle free townhouse living with great amenities and convenience. Just steps away from Tuckahoe metro north station, 35 minutes to Grand Central. Beautifully renovated and in absolute move-in condition. Main level spacious living room/fireplace with sliding door, upper level large loft with rooftop balcony and huge storage room that can be converted into a playroom, office. Amenity includes indoor swimming pool, Racquetball court, tennis court, exercise room and recreation room. 1 car indoor parking comes with the unit.
- MLS® #4931408
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1988
- StyleTown House
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to Shops, Exercise Room, Granite Countertops, Storage, Balcony, Deck, In Ground Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesHeat, Hot Water
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Parking
- Has PoolYes
- ElementaryWilliam E. Cottle
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman Real Estate
- Address50 Columbus Avenue G20
- SubdivisionTower Club
- Zip Code10707
- HeatingHot Water
- # of Fireplaces1
- HOA Fees1166
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 5:58pm EST.