Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
431 Loretto Street 8, call Listing Agent
We are excited to introduce fully renovated End unit in the Lighthouse Mews Condominium, the breathtaking residence in the south part of the Tottenville by the Raritan Bay, the Staten Island's most desirable waterfront community. Within the walking distance between Conference House Park and Hybrid Oak Woods Park, residence that will be treasured by future generations. Four-level fully rebuilt waterfront unit boasts a large outdoor balcony with spectacular views of the Raritan Bay, two spacious bedrooms, designer 2 full baths and 2 1/2 baths. An open living plan on the second level: modern design kitchen showcases imported Italian wood grain style cabinetry, with White & Calacatta Quartz Counters, top of the line stainless appliances, under the sink reverse osmosis water treatment unit, dining and living room. Red oak floating stairs lead to the top floor master suite complete with the spa bath featuring mosaic stone walls, custom closets. Forth level - finished attic, that can be used for the large office or 3rd bedroom with plenty of storage space. Welcome to the resort style private living with the tennis court, outdoor pool and the beach.
- MLS® #4931988
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1985
- StyleTown House
- AmenitiesClose to Park, Close to School, Close to Shops, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Community Tennis Courts, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, In Ground Pool, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Private Laundry, Security System, Sky Light, Storage, Tennis, View, Water View, Beach, Cul-De-Sac, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Skylight(s), Energy Star Windows, Heated Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- FeaturesA/C Units, Air Filter System, Alarm System, Central Vacuum, Chandelier(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Flat Screen TV Bracket, Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Shades/Blinds, Washer, Craft/Table/Bench, Entertainment Cabinets, Energy Star Appliance(s), Gas Tank, Gas Grill, Storm Windows, Video Cameras, Water Conditioner Owned, Whole House Ent. Syst
- Parking1 Car Attached, Assigned, Street Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- HOA Fees344
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address431 Loretto Street 8
- AreaStaten island
- SubdivisionLighthouse Mews Condominium
- Citycall Listing Agent
- CountyRichmond (Staten Island)
- Zip Code10307
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Stories4
- DistrictCall Listing Agent
- Elementarycall Listing Agent
- Middlecall Listing Agent
- Highcall Listing Agent
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:28pm EDT.