Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Peace Street B, Danbury
Come see this 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath Townhouse with attached 2 car garage. Entry level offers garage, storage and laundry. Main level offers an open floorplan which includes a large living room, spacious kitchen, dining area and powder room. The upper level has a spacious master bedroom, an additional bedroom and a full bath. Close to all - shopping, dining, major highway and public transportation. Unit is being sold "AS IS". Needs some TLC
- MLS® #4933942
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,344
- Year Built2004
- StyleTown House
- AmenitiesClose to Park, Close to Shops, Close to Bus, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Private Laundry, Powder Room, Storage, Wall To Wall Carpet
- FeaturesDryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parking2 Car Attached
- ConstructionAdvanced Framing Technique
- HOA Fees210
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address20 Peace Street B
- SubdivisionMerrimac & Peace Street Condos
- Zip Code06810
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCall Listing Agent
- Elementarycall Listing Agent
- Middlecall Listing Agent
- Highcall Listing Agent
- Listing OfficeWilliam Raveis Legends Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 5:58am EDT.