Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 Breckenridge Road, Chappaqua
Set on an acre+ in Chappaqua's coveted Whippoorwill neighborhood, this custom Colonial (2010) has it all. Superior craftsmanship, large light-filled rooms w/high ceilings & hardwood flrs. 2-story entry foyer introduces generously-sized dining & living rms, w/custom wainscoting & walnut inlay floors. Chef's kitchen w/over-sized granite island, counter-seating, top-of-the-line appliances, 2-desk workstation, lg butler's pantry w/wet bar, & dining area opening to deck. Family rm features 9-ft ceiling, raised hearth w/stone surround fireplace & sliders to deck. Master bedrm ste w/10-ft tray ceiling, 3 WICs, & sumptuous bth, 3 addt'l upstairs bedrooms, 1 w/en-suite bth & hall bath. Walk-out lower level w/rec rm & office/gym. Close to train, town, school, Glazier Preserve, Whippoorwill Park, & NEW Chappaqua Crossing/Whole Foods shopping enclave. Current assessment reflects FMV of $1,655,643. Assessment being reduced to reflect current listing price of $1,499,000. Exceptional value! Also available for rent MLS # 4942720.
- MLS® #4942686
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,498
- Year Built2010
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Pantry, Patio, Powder Room, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Sprinkler Fire Sys
- FeaturesAlarm System, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Wine Cooler, Chandelier(s), Disposal, Second Dishwasher
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway
- ExteriorClap Board
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- Listing OfficeWilliam Raveis-new York, Llc
- Address11 Breckenridge Road
- AreaNew Castle
- Zip Code10514
- HeatingHydro Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDouglas G. Grafflin
- MiddleRobert E. Bell
- HighHorace Greeley
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 3:43pm EDT.