Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
62-26 59th Drive, call Listing Agent
Rare Opportunity To Own a Bright And Airy One Family With Partially Finished Basement, Hardwood Floors Throughout With Access To Deck From Living Room On First Floor And A Large Private Yard . Zoned For Much Sought After P. S. 153 , Prime Location On Maspeth/Ridgewood Border , Close To Shopping Transportation And House Of Worship . This home will not last.
- MLS® #4943456
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1925
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary, Town House, Bilevel
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Privacy, Storage, Walk Out Basement
- ParkingStreet Parking, Unassigned
- Listing OfficePantiga Group Inc.
- Address62-26 59th Drive
- Citycall Listing Agent
- Zip Code11378
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished
- DistrictCall Listing Agent
- Elementarycall Listing Agent
- Middlecall Listing Agent
- Highcall Listing Agent
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 10:58am EDT.