Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
225 Salmons Hollow Road, Brewster
Five bedroom, front porch Colonial in sought after Salmons Daily Brook Farm. This spectacular home has been well maintained by the current and original Owners. Some of the finer features are the gourmet EIK with soapstone countertops, custom designed and crafted 3/4" sawn white oak wood cabinets, double ovens and a five burner induction cooktop. A spacious family room with fireplace, formal DRM, home office with custom built in bookcases and file cabinet drawers, formal LRM with gas fireplace, playroom/craft room and the light and bright sunroom with tons of windows, overlooking the patio and private backyard. Above the 3 car garage you will find the 5th bedroom with full bath and it's own private deck and hot tub, perfect Au Pair or guest area. MSTR suite, three additional bedrooms and full hall bath complete the second level. A finished lower level with bar area, full bath, built in bookcases and doors leading out to side yard patio. Act now homes in this neighborhood go quick!
- MLS® #4945316
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,744
- Year Built1994
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Patio, Porch, Powder Room, Privacy, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet
- FeaturesCook Top, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Dryer, Generator, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Washer, Hot Tub, Second Refrigerator, See Remarks, Wall Oven, Water Conditioner Owned
- ParkingDriveway, 3 Car Attached
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partly Wooded
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address225 Salmons Hollow Road
- Zip Code10509
- HeatingHydro Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJohn F. Kennedy
- MiddleHenry H. Wells
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 4:58pm EST.