Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
64 Creekside Road, Hopewell Junction
A stately two story foyer welcomes you in to this spectacular center hall Colonial that offers over 3,600 finished square feet of living and entertaining space. The chef inspired kitchen with center island, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances will inspire you to create your own gourmet delights. Adjacent family room with wood burning fireplace allows you to enjoy your family and guests while creating your signature dishes. A first floor office/library provides the perfect space to work from home. The enormous master bedroom suite features two walk-in closets, a relaxing sitting room, and a spa inspired bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and dual vanities. A princess suite and two more additional bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom complete the second floor. Create the entertainment room of your dreams in the unfinished walkout basement with plumbed in bathroom. Great commuter house close to Taconic Parkway and Interstate I84.
- MLS® #4949856
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,647
- Year Built2005
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Contemporary
- AmenitiesBalcony, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Energy Star Windows, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Near Public Transportation, Pantry, Powder Room, Privacy, Storage, Tennis, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wall To Wall Carpet, Wood Burning Stove, Energy Star Doors
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Wall Oven, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Woodburning Stove, Cook Top, Energy Star Appliance(s)
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partly Wooded
- ConstructionBlock, Brick
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address64 Creekside Road
- AreaEast Fishkill
- SubdivisionHopewell Oaks
- CityHopewell Junction
- Zip Code12533
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- MiddleVan Wyck
- HighJohn Jay
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:28am EST.