Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4455 Douglas Avenue 11-b, Bronx
HAYDEN ON THE HUDSON CONDOMINIUM #11-B Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a sprawling high-floor 'B' Line 3 BED/2.5 BA end-unit. 1,955 s/f of thoughtfully planned, luxurious & pet-friendly living space: Living Room w/ WBFP & 7'-0" x 24'-0" private wrap Balcony, Formal Dining Area (convertible to 4th BR), Eat-in Kitchen. Oversized windows throughout, 3 exposures (S/E/N) offering incomparable year-round panoramic views of the George Washington Bridge, Hudson River & Palisades. Separately-zoned, thermostatically-controlled central HVAC, 3/4" thick oak parquet floors & generous storage space. F/T Doorman, resident Sup't., on-site Property Manager, attended Garage, Tennis Court, Fitness Room & seasonal Pool. Architect Henry Kibel's mid-20th century masterwork ca. 1967, located on the Hudson River at W236 Street & Douglas Avenue, Riverdale, NY. One of the largest condos on the Riverdale market. Asking just $549.87 per s/f. (NOTE: Common chgs + Assessments = $1.27 s/f). Truly Exceptional.
- MLS® #4958731
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,955
- Year Built1967
- AmenitiesBalcony, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Community Pool, Eat in Kitchen, Elevator, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Common, Master Bath, Powder Room, View, Walk In Closet, Water View, BuildingLink, Cul-De-Sac, River Views
- UtilitiesAir Conditioning, Heat, Hot Water, Sewer, Water, Gas
- FeaturesDishwasher, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, A/C Units, Intercom
- ParkingGarage Parking, Street Parking, Under Home/Ground, Unassigned
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Masonry, Block
- ConstructionBlock, Brick
- HOA Fees1110
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address4455 Douglas Avenue 11-b
- SubdivisionHayden on the Hudson
- Zip Code10471
- HeatingHydro Air, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Walk Out, Common
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCall NYC DOC
- MiddleCall NYC DOC
- HighCall NYC DOC
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 4:58am EST.