Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
275 Farm-to-market Road, Brewster
This is a truly unique rental! It is less than 10 minutes to train, yet a world away! Drive down a private dirt road across a small bridge over a pond that frames the roadway to a wooded cottage. It is bordered by a nature preserve, perfect for the nature enthusiast, hiker. Anyone in need of a weekend retreat for quiet and solitude for writing, relaxing, painting, working? this is it! It is partially furnished. Freshly painted, both indoors and out. New stairs leading to cabin will be added also.
- MLS® #4962859
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSee Remarks/Other
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Railroad, Close to Shops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Close to Park, Close to School, Lake/Pond/Stream, Near Public Transportation, Privacy, Scenic View, Wood Burning Stove
- FeaturesA/C Units, Shed, Woodburning Stove
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- Listing OfficeCafe Realty
- Address275 Farm-to-market Road
- Zip Code10509
- HeatingBase Board
- CoolingWindow Units
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJohn F. Kennedy
- MiddleHenry H. Wells
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 7:28am EDT.