Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
344 Vineyard Avenue, Highland
Looks like a page out of Southern Living PLUS it's income producing.. this home is not just a pretty face, she works hard for your money! Whether you live on the main floor and rent the top,need mom or dad close by,or just want the luxury of having room for extended guests this is it! Legal two family with separate utilitys and each with it's own laundry.located in the historic Hamlet of Highland smack in the middle of the Hudson Valley. 2 gorgeous acres of manicured landscape. Just minutes from exceptional shopping and dining, wineries, farmers markets, SUNY New Paltz, and famed Walkway Over The Hudson.Minutes from the Mid Hudson Bridge, 9W, and I87 All the work has been done so that you can relax on the enchanting front porch and watch your income grow! Outstanding renovations include new roof, front porch,hardwood flooring throughout, stunning kitchen with travertine stone and radiant heat. Newer Anderson windows, furnace, extensive landscaping, updated electric and plumbing.
- MLS® #4979799
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,259
- Year Built1900
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Farm House
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, 1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Energy Star Windows, Formal Dining Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Legal Accessory Apartment, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Out Building, Porch, Privacy, Scenic View, Sky Light, Energy Star Skylight(s)
- FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Second Refrigerator, Second Dishwasher, Second Dryer, Second Stove, Second Washer, See Remarks, Shades/Blinds, Washer
- ParkingDriveway, Other/See Remarks
- Listing OfficeBhg Rand Realty
- Address344 Vineyard Avenue
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12528
- HeatingRadiant, Radiator
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBilco Door(s), Unfinished
- # of Stories2
- MiddleHighland Middle School
- HighHighland High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 6:13am EDT.