Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
122 River Road, Briarcliff Manor
West of Broadway set in sought after Scarborough area of Briarcliff Manor this charming period home is gracefully situated on a beautiful park-like acre with many mature perennial plantings. A Southern style colonial built from coveted Georgia Cypress trees known for its durability, this home is rich with historical details and filled with today’s modern amenities. Step inside to find grandly proportioned rooms with 9 ft. ceilings, a gracious living room w/wood burning fireplace, large formal dining room, custom eat-in chef’s kitchen w/professional appliances, formal library and grand family room w/fireplace- both with French doors to private backyard patio. The master suite has an expansive marble bath and access to rooftop terrace with seasonal Hudson River views. The 3 remaining bedrooms all have en suite baths. There is much more to this gracious home located only minutes to the Scarborough train station—easy commute to NYC, enjoy all that Briarcliff recreation has to offer and close to shops, parks, the Hudson River and more. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this Scarborough Colonial your home.
- MLS® #4982214
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,771
- Year Built1925
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Pantry, Patio, Powder Room, Scenic View, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wetbar, Workshop
- FeaturesAlarm System, Attic Fan, Awning, B/I Shelves, Central Vacuum, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Door Hardware, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(s), Flat Screen TV Bracket, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Mailbox, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Second Refrigerator, Second Dishwasher, Shades/Blinds, Speakers Indoor, Washer
- Parking3 Car Attached, Driveway
- ExteriorClap Board, Wood
- Listing OfficeJulia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address122 River Road
- CityBriarcliff Manor
- Zip Code10510
- HeatingHot Water, Radiator
- CoolingCentral, Ductless
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories2
- MiddleAnne M. Dorner
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:58pm EST.