Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
421 Fair Street, Carmel
4 Bedroom Antique Colonial Farmhouse Located On 4 Pastoral Acres With Pond and Artist's Studio w/Deck Overlooking Waterfall, Subject of Numerous Magazine Pictorials. This Faithfully Restored Homestead Boasts the Charm and Character of Yesteryear. Gorgeous Expansive Porch off Living Room Overlooks the Scenic Grounds with Sunset Views. Living Room boasts Wood Beams and Stenciled Wood Floors and Wood Burning Stove. Kitchen has Refurbished 1918 Ice-Box and Heartland Stove. Dining Room has Large Fireplace accented with Dutch Tiles. Family Room has Expansive Shelving for Book Collections. Master Bedroom with Fireplace. Master Bathroom with Steam Shower. Den/Office with Fireplace. Many Historical Features including Brick Oven and Numerous Alcoves. Separate Wing for Guest. 2 Story Barn studio with large deck overlooking the pond awaits further restoration. 2nd Vintage Storage Barn. 10 minutes to Thunder Ridge Skiing Lodge and close to many Hiking and Horse Trails (including the Appalachian Trail) as well as many Lakes to Enjoy in the Summer. Minutes to train with ample parking available. A purist's paradise.
- MLS® #4984665
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,705
- Year Built1760
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Farm House
- AmenitiesBarn, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Lake/Pond/Stream, Master Bath, Out Building, Porch, Sauna/Steam Room, Scenic View, Security System, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wood Burning Stove
- FeaturesAlarm System, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Tank, Mailbox, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shed, Stained Glass Window, Storm Windows, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Conditioner Owned, Woodburning Stove
- Parking2 Car Attached
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partly Wooded
- ConstructionPost and Beam, Batt Insulation
- Listing OfficeWilliam Raveis Legends Realty
- Address421 Fair Street
- Zip Code10512
- HeatingBase Board
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces4
- ElementaryMatthew Paterson
- MiddleGeorge Fischer
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 8:13pm EDT.