Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Adams Lane, Airmont
Village of Airmont -Ranch-3Bedrooms/2Bathrooms-on .81 Acre.Ramapo Central-Suffern School District.Cul-de-sac.1st Floor Masterbedroom. Home close to bus/schools/commuter transportation and railroads.2 Car Garage.Near Village of Suffern shopping/theatres/banking and restaurants. Recreation area/bathroom and laundry in finished basement.Walk out to 2 car garage. 3 Zones Heating/Central Air in home.Boiler is nw. Tax records indicate 1590 sq feet...+ 600 finished recreation/bath/laundry area.One Year Home Warranty on this house for the buyer.
- MLS® #4986228
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,590
- Year Built1967
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Raised Ranch
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, 1st Floor Bedrm, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Laundry Room/Private, Walk Out Basement
- FeaturesCook Top, Mailbox, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway
- ExteriorWood, Other/See Remarks
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded, Sloping
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res Brokerage
- Address6 Adams Lane
- CountyRockland County
- Zip Code10901
- HeatingBase Board
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCherry Lane
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 11:28pm EDT.