Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
507 Furnace Dock Road, Cortlandt Manor
Arts & Craft Bungalow offers privacy on 1.4 acres, pool and close to the Cortlandt train station. Imagine living in Vermont yet only 45 minutes from Manhattan. The sun-drenched interior space feels like a Soho loft with three bedrooms and deck that overlooks your private oasis. The 20'x40' pool is perfect for laps, water polo, or just floating on your raft. This gem won't last. Taxes are $10k with STAR if eligible.
- MLS® #4987460
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1978
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleArts&Crafts, Bungalow
- AmenitiesClose to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Community Pool, Deck, Hardwood Floors As Seen, In Ground Pool, View, Walk In Closet, Wood Burning Stove
- FeaturesA/C Units, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Woodburning Stove
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorCedar Shake
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partly Wooded, Sloping
- Listing OfficeWilliam Raveis-new York, Llc
- Address507 Furnace Dock Road
- CityCortlandt Manor
- Zip Code10567
- HeatingForced Air, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCrawl, Partial, Walk Out
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHendrick Hudson
- ElementaryFurnace Woods
- MiddleBlue Mountain
- HighHendrick Hudson
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 10:28pm EDT.