Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
30 Briar Lane, Crompond
Two separate 2-family zoned lots. One with classic Tudor home, the other BOHA approved ready-to-build. Amazing investment opportunity or family compound possibility! Vintage Tudor has been lovingly restored with character & charm - beautiful stucco & stone exterior, casement windows with leaded glass & slate roof. Spacious living room with floor to ceiling built-ins, crown molding & large Marvin windows is open to updated kitchen with marble counters. Original details abound - hardwood floors, solid veneered oak doors & hardware, light fixtures, distinctive cherry wood mantel and unique staircase. Includes huge, level backyard oasis featuring a slate patio with outdoor kitchen, pergola, koi pond, fire pit and lush landscaping. Enjoy swimming, boating & fishing on Mohegan Lake. Perfect for weekend retreat or year round living. Included with the home is an adjacent vacant lot for potential 3 bedroom 2-family home. Model plans available to view.
- MLS® #4991863
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,464
- Year Built1926
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Cul-De-Sac, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Marble Countertops, Patio, Porch, Walk Out Basement, Additional Land, Lake Rights
- FeaturesA/C Units, Central Vacuum, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Gas Grill, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Washer
- Parking1 Car Attached, Driveway
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionPossible Sub Division, Stone/Brick Wall
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res Brokerage
- Address30 Briar Lane
- Zip Code10517
- CoolingWindow Units, Units
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Walk Out, Partial
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryLincoln Titus
- MiddleLakeland-Copper Beech
- HighWalter Panas
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 6:02am EST.