Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3850 Sedgwick Avenue 13h, Bronx
Large one bedroom with dining area and terrace overlooking Jerome reservoir with NYC skyline view! A windowed kitchen and windowed bathroom. All utilities included in the maintenance, close to transportation BX1 & BX2 near #1 and #4 train and express bus into Manhattan. Also close access to Major Deegan Expressway and Saw Mill Parkway. Waiting for your personal touch come and get it, will not last!
- MLS® #5007540
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage900
- Year Built1955
- AmenitiesBalcony, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to School, Close to Shops, Elevator, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Common, Walk In Closet
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas, Heat, Hot Water, Sewer, Water
- FeaturesIntercom, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- ParkingAssigned, Street Parking
- Listing OfficeRobert E. Hill Inc.
- Address3850 Sedgwick Avenue 13h
- Subdivision3850 Sedgwick Ave owners corp
- Zip Code10463
- HeatingHot Water, Radiator
- CoolingWindow Units
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCommon, Finished
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCall NYC DOC
- MiddleCall NYC DOC
- HighCall NYC DOC
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 10:13pm EDT.