Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1709 State Rte 168, call Listing Agent
This lovely, older 5 bedroom, 2-1/2 bathroom home on 43 Certified Organic Acres set in the Foothills of the Adirondacks is one of the Mohawk Valleys' hidden gems. The original structure dates back to 1790 with some of the stone foundation still in tact while the majority of the foundation is laid block. The interior offers just a touch of rustic farmhouse charm, exposed beams, solid wood doors, wood flooring, a walk in cedar closet and spacious rooms. The wood burning fireplace, w/ insert, is faced with the stone from the original foundation, which adds to the rustic character of interior. The spring water flows endlessly in a stream along the side of the house, creating a soothing babbling sound. The tree filled yard offers shade during the warmer days of summer while up on the back 40 you will discover a nice mix of open fields, woods with horse riding trails and a view of the Adirondacks that may take your breath away. The 40x48 barn with two 14' overhead doors and the run-in shed are perfect for outdoor recreational machines or animals. This property sits just off a state paved, maintained road. With some polishing, this gem could shine once more. Property includes tax parcels 127.4-1-26 and 127.4-1-34-1.
- MLS® #5009864
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,904
- Year Built1870
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House, Trilevel
- AmenitiesBarn, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Horse Property, Porch, Privacy, Walk In Closet, Wall To Wall Carpet, Wood Burning Stove, Workshop
- FeaturesCurtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Shed, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Woodburning Stove, Craft/Table/Bench
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway, Private Parking
- ExteriorOther/See Remarks
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded, Sloping, Easement
- ConstructionFiberglass Insulation
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Upstate Nyprop
- Address1709 State Rte 168
- Citycall Listing Agent
- CountyOut of Area - NY
- Zip Code13407
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictCall Listing Agent
- Elementarycall Listing Agent
- Middlecall Listing Agent
- Highcall Listing Agent
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 2:28am EDT.