Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
857 Palisade Avenue 1e, Yonkers
Bright & Spacious 3 Bedroom 1.5 Bathroom Garden Style Cooperative with Washer & Dryer in Unit!!! This apartment offers a formal dining room, master bedroom with updated half bath, updated windowed kitchen with washer & dryer, hardwood floors throughout, two additional nicely sized bedrooms, and hall bathroom. Multiple exposures provides plenty of light in this freshly painted unit. Conveniently located within a short walking distance to beautifully renovated Untermyer Park, St. Johns hospital, medical offices, buses, dining, and shopping. Beautiful courtyard entry with benches.
- MLS® #5012726
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,100
- Year Built1954
- Amenities1st Fl Master Bedroom, 1st Floor Bedrm, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Hardwood Floors As Seen
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas, Heat, Hot Water, Sewer, Water
- FeaturesA/C Units, Ceiling Fan, Door Hardware, Dryer, Intercom, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Parking, Lot Parking, Street Parking
- Listing OfficeDouble C Realty
- Address857 Palisade Avenue 1e
- Zip Code10703
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingWindow Units
- # of Stories1
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 6:28am EDT.