Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4901 Arlington Avenue, Bronx
CONTEMPORARY HOME OASIS-25 MINS TO NYC You'll find this bright and airy 4 Bedroom, 3.5 bath contemporary home in Riverdale's exclusive estate area on a private tree-lined cul de sac along the road to Wave Hill. Built in 1980, the house is situated on a double lot designed for enjoying the best of indoor and outdoor living and entertaining. Upon entering this home you are welcomed into a double height center hall leading to the gracious sunken living room with fireplace, expansive windows, vaulted ceiling and luxurious finishes. The home's contemporary eat-in kitchen complete with center island, stainless steel countertops and top of the line appliances opens onto a private oasis equipped with an outdoor kitchen, dining patio and beautifully landscaped gardens and seating areas. Completing the first level is the formal dining room, powder room and family room which opens onto the patio. Upstairs is the master bedroom with en-suite 4 piece bathroom, 3 additional bedrooms and bathroom. The lower level has a den, full bathroom, washer/dryer, storage and access to the 2-car garage. The home is equipped with CAC and gas heat. The convenient location is within close proximity to NYC and Riverdale's many choices for commuting: Metro North, express buses to Manhattan's east side, west side and Wall Street, local buses to the 1 and A subways, access to the Henry Hudson Pkwy and the NYS Thruway
- MLS® #5026578
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,956
- Year Built1980
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleBilevel, Contemporary, Estate
- AmenitiesAdditional Land, Basketball Court, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Near Public Transportation, Pantry, Patio, Porch, Privacy, Security System, Sky Light, Storage, View, Walk In Closet, Community Spa
- FeaturesA/C Units, Alarm System, B/I Audio/Visual Equip, B/I Shelves, Central Vacuum, Chandelier(s), Cook Top, Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Door Hardware, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(s), Fireplace Equip, Flat Screen TV Bracket, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Gas Grill, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Refrigerator, Speakers Indoor, Speakers Outdoor, Wall Oven, Washer, Wine Cooler, Basketball Hoop, Entertainment Cabinets, Gas Tank, Nanny Cam/Comp Serv, Second Dryer, TV Dish, Whole House Ent. Syst
- Parking2 Car Attached
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- ConstructionAdvanced Framing Technique
- Listing OfficeSell Your Home Services, Llc
- Address4901 Arlington Avenue
- Zip Code10471
- HeatingHeat Recovery System
- CoolingDuctwork, Energy Star Unit(s), Geothermal, SEER Rating 12+
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryCall NYC DOC
- MiddleCall NYC DOC
- HighCall NYC DOC
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 3:43am EST.