Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
840-844 State Route 55a, Grahamsville
Great deal and awesome opportunity across from Roundout Reservoir and abutting NYC property in the Town of Neversink! TWO "vintage" homes, 20 beautiful acres, fantastic 15' deep swimming pond, rushing stream and access to 2 roads! Perfect for a family compound, sportsman's paradise or investment. It's a dream come true to be in the midst of the American Bald Eagle habitat where abundant wild life and natural beauty surround you. Both homes offer original wood floors and woodwork and are supplied by spring fed water. Larger home is Colonial farmhouse built in the 1940's offering 4 BR's, 1.5 BA's, LR with stone fireplace, cute original kitchen and formal dining room. Heated with oil, it is 2168 SF with 2-car garage and large workshop attached. The smaller home is a +/- 1950's ranch, 1008 SF, with 3 BR's, 1 BA, big kitchen, a full basement with workshop, detached garage with wood-stove and attic, stone walls and is on a separate 4.42 acres. Property backs a lovely dead end road.
- MLS® #5033901
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,168
- Year Built1948
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House
- AmenitiesClose to School, Community Pool, Dock/Mooring, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Lake/Pond/Stream, Laundry Room/Private, Out Building, Patio, Porch, Privacy, Wall To Wall Carpet, Water Access, Waterfront
- FeaturesB/I Shelves, Freezer, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shed, Woodburning Stove
- Parking2 Car Attached, Attached, Driveway, Garage Parking, Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl, Wood
- Lot DescriptionBoarders State Land, Level, Partly Wooded, Possible Sub Division, Sloping, Stone/Brick Wall, Wooded
- Listing OfficeMalek Properties
- Address840-844 State Route 55a
- CountySullivan County
- Zip Code12458
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water
- CoolingWindow Units
- BasementNone, Partial
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictTri Valley
- ElementaryTri Valley
- MiddleTri Valley
- HighTri Valley
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 2:13am EDT.