Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
11 Church Street, Cold Spring
Stone Cape in the heart of the historic Village of Cold Spring, 4 short blocks to the train. Roomier than your average home with five bedrooms; two on the first floor and three on the second. Living room with fireplace and dining room, both with hardwood floors, large kitchen, powder room and den complete the main level. Family/rec room on the lower level has full access to outside with its own private entrance and sliding glass doors to the back porch. Two car detached garage with brand new roof; a rarity in the village plus long driveway with plenty of off street parking. Convenient to all the village has to offer; restaurants, parks, shoppes and walking distance to the train and school.
- MLS® #5039329
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,606
- Year Built1946
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCape Cod
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Mountain Views, Near Public Transportation, Porch, Powder Room, Scenic View, Walk Out Basement
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Parking2 Car Detached, Garage Parking
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Lot DescriptionHistoric District
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address11 Church Street
- CityCold Spring
- Zip Code10516
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 6:58pm EDT.