Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Succabone Road, Bedford Hills
Thoughtfully designed and expanded Colonial on four level acres, on one of Bedford’s prime scenic roads, and minutes from Bedford Village and train. An amazing property with a 2-stall barn with fenced half acre paddock, easy access to the Bedford Riding Lanes and outlined by beautiful stone walls. This spacious home offers a gourmet kitchen with radiant heated floors and access to a multi-level deck, a large family room with a vaulted ceiling and French doors to a sunroom that overlooks the back yard, a living room with French doors to the back deck, a den with a wood burning fireplace and built-ins, a large master bedroom suite, hardwood floors, finished walk-out lower level with a wet bar, wine closet & tons of storage. 3-car heated garage and so much more. Generator ready. Available for rent.
- MLS® #5041541
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,500
- Year Built1974
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesBarn, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Heated Parking, Horse Property, Master Bath, Out Building, Powder Room, Privacy, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Stable/Paddock, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Wetbar
- FeaturesAlarm System, B/I Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Cook Top, Dishwasher, Dryer, Front Gate, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Light Fixtures, Mailbox, Microwave, Refrigerator, Second Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Wall Oven, Wall to Wall Carpet, Washer, Water Conditioner Owned
- Parking3 Car Attached
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address112 Succabone Road
- CityBedford Hills
- Zip Code10507
- HeatingBase Board, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBedford Village
- MiddleFox Lane
- HighFox Lane
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:58am EST.