Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
126 Stone Bridge Square, Chappaqua
Beautiful Old Farm Lake Condominium, Picturesque Country Setting with Meticulously Kept Grounds.. Townhouse Living at its Best, Light & Bright with Private Wooded Views.. Spacious Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace & Dining Room with High Ceiling, a Great First Level Open Floor Plan.. Renovated Eat in Kitchen with Granite Counters, GE Stainless Steel Appliances, Pantry & Sliding Glass Door Out to Deck.. Entry Foyer with Coat Closet, Powder Room Access & Door's to Garage with Storage Built in's & Basement.. 2nd Level Master Bedroom Suite with Vaulted Ceiling, Walk in Closet & Updated Master Bathroom.. 2 Additional Bedrooms, Updated Hall Bathroom, Linen Closet & Pull Down Stairs to Loft / Attic with Closet & Eaves Storage.. Red Oak Hardwood Flooring, Marvin Windows, Hunter Douglas Blinds, Nest Programmable Thermostats and Whole House Humidifier.. Convenient to Chappaqua's Schools, Library, Shopping, Dining & Deli's, Train Station, Parks & Recreation.. All Close.. Easy NYC Commute.
- MLS® #5041697
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,569
- Year Built1986
- StyleTown House
- AmenitiesCathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Community Tennis Courts, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Kitchen In Clubhouse, Master Bath, Pantry, Porch, Powder Room, Sky Light, Tennis, Walk In Closet, Basketball Court, Lake/Pond/Stream
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds, Washer
- Parking1 Car Attached, Driveway
- Has PoolYes
- HOA Fees490
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address126 Stone Bridge Square
- AreaNew Castle
- SubdivisionOld Farm Lake
- Zip Code10514
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDouglas G. Grafflin
- MiddleRobert E. Bell
- HighHorace Greeley
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Monroe Realty Center. Inc are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 4:28pm EDT.